ZOE AYLA OFFERS FAST AND AFFORDABLE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE FROM OUR CALIFORNIA WAREHOUSE :)
SHIPPING COSTS + DELIVERY TIMES
Your order will be dispatched within 1-2 business days. Orders placed before 1pm EST Monday – Friday ship out that same day! The below delivery times are based on orders placed between Monday and Friday.
- FREE USA SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS ABOVE $40 USD
- FREE INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS ABOVE $60 USD
|SHIPPING METHOD||COSTS||TOTAL DELIVERY TIME (INCLUDING PROCESSING TIME)|
|INTERNATIONAL PRIORITY SHIPPING (ORDERS BELOW $60)||$14.99||5-8 BUSINESS DAYS|
|FREE INTERNATIONAL PRIORITY SHIPPING (ORDERS ABOVE $60 )||FREE||5-8 BUSINESS DAYS|
|FREE USA PRIORITY SHIPPING (ORDERS ABOVE $40)||FREE||3-5 BUSINESS DAYS|
|USA PRIORITY SHIPPING (ORDERS BELOW $40)||$4.99||3–5 BUSINESS DAYS|
|EXPEDITED USA PRIORITY SHIPPING (ANY ORDER AMOUNT)||$12.99||1-2 BUSINESS DAYS|
We ship international orders via USPS. You can see a preview of what the import duties & taxes will be when your international order delivers by clicking on your country icon at the left-bottom of the screen. These duties/taxes/import fees will be payable to the delivery courier at the time of delivery.
When you earn free international shipping by ordering over $60, we will pay for the international shipping fees and you will still have to pay for the duties/taxes/import fees upon delivery by the courier. Please note our website will show you a clear preview of what those fees will be for your order.
zoeayla.com currently accepts orders from the following international locations
|Antigua and Barbuda||Greenland||Puerto Rico|
|Bahamas||Guinea||Saint Eustatius and Saba|
|Belgium||Hungary||São Tomé and Príncipe|
|Bolivia||Isle of Man||Seychelles|
|Canary Islands||Korea, South||Somalia|
|Cape Verde||Kuwait||South Africa|
|Central African Republic||Lebanon||St. Bartholomew|
|Colombia||Liechtenstein||St. Kitts and Nevis|
|Costa Rica||Luxembourg||St. Martin|
|Cote d'ivoire||Malaysia||St. Pierre et Miquelon|
|Croatia||Mali||St. Vincent and the Grenadines|
|Estonia||Mozambique||Trinidad and Tobago|
|Falkland Islands||Namibia||Turks and Caicos|
|French Guiana||Norway||Virgin Island, U.S.|
|French Polynesia||Palau||Virgin Islands, British|
|Germany||Papua New Guinea||Wallis and Futuna Islnds|
- Orders are usually packed and ready to ship 1-2 business days after the order is placed
- A “business day” is considered to be Monday through Friday, excluding holidays
- Please allow 24-48 hours for tracking information to update once you receive a tracking number, some carriers have a delay in their system.
- International shipments are subject to customs clearance procedures, which can cause delays beyond the original delivery estimates
- All shipping prices are quoted in the US Dollar currency
- Duties and taxes vary by country/region of destination and will be estimated during checkout. We can not be held responsible for any incurred duties or taxes, these differ per country of destination.
- Shipping, duties, taxes, and applicable fees are non-refundable for undeliverable or refused shipments nor for international shipments.
- International orders cannot be shipped to a APO/FPO or P.O. Box addresses
- International orders totals cannot exceed $300
- If you have additional questions, please contact customer service at email@example.com
Multiple Shipping Addresses
At this time, we can only ship to one address per order.
Business Days + Holidays
All orders ship Monday through Friday, excluding federal holidays within the United States. Orders must be placed by 12pm EST to be processed on the same business day, otherwise they will be processed the next day.
Packages do not ship from our warehouses on the following holidays:
- New Year's Day
- Memorial Day
- 4th of July
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Day
When your order is ready to be shipped, you will receive a shipment confirmation email. The email will contain shipment details, your tracking number, and a package tracking link. To track an order on sacheu.com, sign in to access My Account or check the tracking email that we sent you upon order dispatch.
For more information or questions, please contact our team via email (firstname.lastname@example.org). Operating hours are from 11am – 7pm EST, 5 days a week, excluding holidays.
MISSING / STOLEN PACKAGES
Did you order from sacheu.com and your package was marked as "delivered" by the carrier, but you didn't receive it? We're happy to help!
When the tracking for your package is updated as "delivered" by the postal carrier, it triggers an automatic email from us to let you know about this new status.
Sometimes, a package will be marked as delivered by the shipping carrier prematurely. If you receive the delivery email but have not received your package, here is what we suggest
- USPS delivery vehicles use GPS that can automatically update a package as "delivered" prematurely. Please wait another business day, as the package could have been marked as delivered by mistake, and will arrive the following day.
- Contact your local USPS post office. Make sure you contact your LOCAL post office, and not the USPS hotline. Your local post office will be able to provide quicker, and better service. Ask who delivered the package, and ask for the details of that day's delivery. USPS is used to these questions, and will generally provide helpful information.
- If the package still does not show up, please call USPS to file a claim. Zoe Ayla cannot reimburse OR re-ship orders that were mis-delivered by the post office or stolen from a property.
- Check your door/mailbox for note from your local post office. If you receive a note, it should provide you with the instructions you need to receive your package.
- Contact your local post office and your local customs office. Ask who delivered the package, and ask for the details of that day's delivery. Postal services are used to these questions, and will generally provide helpful information.
- Contact us for additional assistance. Zoe Ayla cannot reimburse OR re-ship orders that were mis-delivered by the post office or stolen from a property. Thank you for understanding!